This has been the most productive reading month I have had in months, and I am happy to say that I put a small dent in my TBR list.
Thank you to Overdrive for allowing me to accomplish this great feat.
On to the books!! (In no particular order)
- And Then There were None by Agatha Christie
- I’m Judging You by Luvii Ajayi
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Shadow of Night Book 2 All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness
- Gone Girl (Audio) by Gillian Flynn
- Who Asked You (Audio) by Terry McMillan
- The Last Black Unicorn (Audio) by Tiffany Haddish
- What I know for Sure (Audio) by Oprah Winfrey
- The Slum by Aluisio Azevedo
- The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
- The Lost Sisterhood by Anne Fortier
I didn’t do a review on the books that I read for the month of November because I didn’t really enjoy some of them, while others I couldn’t put them down. I didn’t want to be bias or persuade you from reading a book that may not have been for me, but that you may enjoy reading. I also realize that some books I may not enjoy today, but a few years from now they may be my favorite book.
Please leave what you are reading in the comments. I am always looking for my next great read.
To see how I rated these books, and to see what I am currently reading, follow me on Goodreads here